1950 Born in Volos, Magnesia, where he currently keeps his workshop. Takes his first courses of wood sculpture with his father Theodore, excellent craftsman.
1965 Takes courses for two years in the School of Applied Arts - G.N.O.A. under the direction of the late Kitsos Makris.
1966 Wins a scholarship to continue courses in Pistoia, Italy, at the State University of Arts under the direction of prof. Vivarelli, Mariotti, Rossi and Lenzi.
1968 Teaches for two years as master-carver in the School of Kalambaka
1973 Continues to teach in Volos till present.
2000 Lectures at the Academy of Fine Arts Florence as an authority for "Museum stone copies" (bas-reliefs)
Participates in expositions in Hellas and abroad.
His works decorate public places in Hellas, as well as private collections in various countries.
He lives and creates in Volos to this date.